Sunday, February 25, 2007

For Lack of You Name It

Man, it is just so depressing to pass by my blog and see the same old post there, and wonder how many hundreds, if not thousands of readers have done the same, sighed, and consigned me to the huge dustpile of un-updated, not-worth-checking blogs. This must be an occupational hazard? No time yet to hone the next installment of my Spector stuff. Anyway, it's important to remind people that you're alive, so at the risk of turning this into a different type of blog entirely, work continues to kick my ass. I just made the best quesadilla. Have to remember to pay some bills tonight--I love paying bills while watching TV! If I type the phrase "Britney Spears's ass" will I get five thousand extra hits? It's snowing today. I'd say maybe we'll have a snow day and I'll spend all of tomorrow in some kind of blogging paradise. But there's a big sign hung on the gate of this place that says "We Never Close."

3 comments:

anna said...

Re: "the best quesadilla"
Could you please elaborate?

alchemisty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alchemisty said...

a typo. it bothered me.

more questions. how did it go with "britney spears' ass"? are you rising up in the blogosphere yet? before i made my webdiary un-google-able, someone once found my site by searching for the terms "you pooped in the refrigerator?". you know the provenance of that reference, i trust. it doesn't beat the time someone found evany's blog by searching on "shit thumbs."